This year is a BIG change for our family. We have decided to put the kids in public school. We are going to be building a home out in South Moorhead in the spring and have bought a lot to build on. We were really fortunate that the school would allow Madison and Ethan to start this fall in their new school. They are really excited!! Mom is a little nervous about them being in such a big school, but I know they will do great! It was so much fun to go to Back to School night with the kids. They loved meeting their teachers, finding their classrooms, and getting to explore their new school. They both have awesome Christian teachers... can you ask for more than that?? It is going to be a great year!!
The Gift of Collaboration
-
In January of 2020, before I had any idea of what this strange year would
hold, I sat down to set some goals for the year. I looked back. What went
well ...
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment