We are excited to announce that we are adding a new baby to our family. We are due on the fourth of July! The kids are super excited and are already praying that it is a girl. Madison is really hoping to have someone to sleep in her room with her.. smile. She is hoping for bunk beds like her brothers. Love that!! We are feeling especially blessed this Christmas season!!
The Gift of Collaboration
-
In January of 2020, before I had any idea of what this strange year would
hold, I sat down to set some goals for the year. I looked back. What went
well ...
5 years ago
1 comments:
We are SO EXCITED for you!!! What a blessing to have another little one on the way! We'll be praying that all goes well for you! Looking forward to meeting the little one next summer, Lord willing! :-)
Love, Ruth and family
Post a Comment