I just realized while I was looking at my blog, that I never put up a post about our newest family member. Oops! I don't have the picture on my computer... and thanks to the flooding in our area.. I am not even entirely sure which tote it ended up in. (we moved our whole basement upstairs.. and thanks to a forecasted second crest... I have not moved my scrapbooking or pictures back downstairs.) Anyway.. We are having another BOY! Can you believe it?! Four boys! Madison was so sad when she found out.. but has now grown to love the idea of another brother. Her response when someone says, are you excited for another brother? "Yeah.. besides, mom can just get another baby in her tummy next and this time it can be a sister." You have got to love the mind of a 6 year old. For those of you wondering... NO.. we will not be having another child. smile. Soon I will find our ultrasound pics and post one. I promise!
The Gift of Collaboration
-
In January of 2020, before I had any idea of what this strange year would
hold, I sat down to set some goals for the year. I looked back. What went
well ...
6 years ago
1 comments:
You can tell Maddie that she can come over and play at our house when her house is seeming a little too boy infested! (You both can - scrapbooking girl's only party - woohoo!) I cannot, cannot wait to meet this little boy - so excited! Oh, and super cute background - love it (and you)!
Post a Comment