Friday, May 29, 2009

Playing at the Park

The kids love that we can walk to two different parks.. and mom does too. One park a block in each direction! Something we are enjoying for a little while longer.. smile. 

They remodeled the city park.. and the kids love it! Even Kai has a smaller set that he can climb on all by himself. It is so much fun! We had a great time!

Cole checking out the baseball field

Swinging.. Like Superman

Madison stops during hide and seek for a picture!

Cole and Madison sliding down together.. so cute!

Madison swinging in true Maddie style.. her own way. smile.

The boys climbing.. as they tend to do..

Ethan taking a break.

"I did it!" Climbing up the wall

Kai didn't like the swings at first.. but then I couldn't get him out of it!

Car.. car.. car.. car.. car..

How can my baby be this big already??? So handsome

1 comments:

tanelson said...

SO fun you'r kiddos are growing so fast..I havn't seen them in way too long. Love you all and praying for you and that little guy whos soon to arrive!!!
-Alissa