In the spirit of awaiting our little bundle of joy.. I had to switch the background to a fourth of July type theme. I am hoping that by the 4th, our little sparkler will already be here... but I guess we will see. {smile}
I have been having to have iron infusions and getting B12 shots to try to get my blood levels up higher. They are not sure why.. but I become EXTREMELY anemic while I am pregnant. This time more so than any other. Sitting in a cancer center getting iron infusions for three and a half hours is not my idea of a good time.. but if I don't do it.. the doctor won't let me deliver this little man. So, you do what you have to do. {smile}
Hopefully this little guy will come soon. We have to be out of our house by the 30th of June.. and are getting a little nervous about how this will all work out. But we know that it will. {smile} We will be living with my mom out at the lake until we find someplace else. It will be SO much fun to be able to be at the lakes.. enjoying the summer. And hopefully my family will still like us after being exposed to all seven of us for the summer!! {smile} We are SO blessed to be able to stay with my mom. It is going to be great for the kids too!
We will keep you updated on baby news and house news. Hopefully we will have some of both very soon!! {smile}
0 comments:
Post a Comment