The Gift of Collaboration
-
In January of 2020, before I had any idea of what this strange year would
hold, I sat down to set some goals for the year. I looked back. What went
well ...
Freezer meals - back in the saddle!!
-
So rather than individually sending messages to everyone that wanted the
info, I am just going to put it all together here – on this blog I rarely
rememb...
New Beginnings...
-
It's a new school year, which means new beginnings to another year of
learning and trusting. Not only on the kid's part, but also me. It's easy
to be p...
It's About Time!
-
It is about time to introduce Boston - our little almost- one-year-old
"boss man". Otherwise know as "Bosco" and "Bossy". Little did we know
that his ...
-
Well, I've lacked in my posting again. Sorry, I'll try harder I promise.
We've been busy lately. What have we been doing you ask?
Well Mother's Day weekend...
New pics!
-
Happy New Year!
Popcorn Buddies!
Lego Extraordinaire
Buzz Lovers!
And more popcorn!
What we look like in the morning..major bedhead going on here!
...
NEW!
-
New look, new backdrops/floordrops, more lights, and a whole lot of new
pics for you to see!
Oh, and another new thing...I'm finally on Facebook! Be sure to...
In an effort to clean....
-
So I've been eying this ebook lately and now I can download it for free
today because I blogged about it!! Keeping up with 2 and one is teething,
I've been...
A Year To Be Thankful For...
-
Having been almost a year since my last post, I decided to give myself a
blog make-over to get me back into the writing mode. What do you think?
This past ...
We're Back!
-
Hey everyone! Again, it's been a while! We hope that everyone is healthy
and doing well after the holidays. It's been a busy winter as usual! For
Christmas...
Park Fun!
-
It has been WAY to long since I have added anything to this blog! So
instead of uploading a ton of pictures I am just going to start fresh! L is
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment